Let's meet online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my friends

5 posters

Go down

Hi my friends Empty Hi my friends

Post  Luca ITALY Thu May 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi my friends
Hi my friendsI just finished creating this forum and this is the first space in it, you can use it to share your memories and your emotions about the days we were together in Albacete. From my side I would like to thank ALL OF YOU for coming there and to share this experience with the others. For me it was one of the most important moments of my life first of all from a human point of view but also from the future perspective for my association. It was really a pleasure to be with you there and I hope it won't be the last time... Ok I've spoken too much now it's your turn, I wait for your stories,
hugs to everybody

Luca
Luca ITALY
Luca ITALY
Admin

Location : Rome, Italy (my home is in Montopoli di Sabina, 45 km from Rome but I work and study in Rome)

https://meetonline.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hi my friends Empty Re: Hi my friends

Post  Kremena Thu May 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Hiiiiii, my friends!

I hope to continue keeping in touch with you here....because i miss you a lot!

I thank to those people who gave us the opportunity to be a part of this seminar and also....meet new friends Wink , old friends, have fun and create new contacts Razz
I really think the seminar was great and very successful...,and I'm sure that you share my opinion alien

Well this was the official part and now comes the non formal Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Heyyyy....

I'm looking forward to meet you again, guys...., drink beer bounce and HAVE FUN Laughing
You are great party people!!!
100000000000000000000000000000 KISSES from me
( for those one who i couldn't kiss for goodbye i even send a bonus..... BIG HUG!Very Happy )

With love! I love you
Kremena
Kremena
Kremena

Back to top Go down

Hi my friends Empty Wonderful seminar in wonderful city with wonderful people

Post  Kamil CZECH REP. Thu May 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Hello Luca and everyone!
I am now back in CR and I have already started to miss Spain, Albacete and mostly people I met here. I really appreciate that I had a chance to take part in a seminar like this. I hope someday we will meet together again and spend unforgettable moments with people from the whole Europe. Wink

Kamil

Kamil CZECH REP.

Back to top Go down

Hi my friends Empty Hola mis amigos:)

Post  Csilla Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi dear friends Very Happy

First of all, I'd like to thank for everything to the staff (Robeto, Luca, Joaquin, Daniel, Luisa) that they made a fantastic seminar for us, I got many experiences and memories. I had a great time with you all, a great opportunity to meet my really good friends and to meet new ones who are also great people and I really hope we will keep in touch and make new seminars, exchanges together. Smile
Imagine that here in Hungary the temperature is about 30. Smile When we arrived at the airport, I felt myself like in a Mediterranean country.
Well, come on and register!!!

I really miss you all sunny I love you Smile I wish we meet each other soon.
Csilla
Csilla

Back to top Go down

Hi my friends Empty heey...

Post  ayshe Sat May 31, 2008 11:57 pm

that s great to get some news from u guys Smile
I have just arrived home this afternoon..we spent some days in Madrid.and turned yesterday but unfortunately our luggage was not arrived Rolling Eyes anyway I got it at last...
thanx for the seminar and everything u did for us guys... it was a pleasure for me as well to meet u all, hope our friendsip and cooperations will continue in future....
hope to c u again Smile
love
ayshe
ayshe
ayshe

Back to top Go down

Hi my friends Empty Re: Hi my friends

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum